Explorer AX-01 Aura Explorer Mini Ball Head
$44.99 inc. GSTAVAILABLE ON BACKORDER or 4 payments of $11.25 with Wizpay learn more
- Mount accessories to a camera, video setup, quick release plate, or a small tabletop tripod
- Allows 360-degree panning and 135-degree directional placement for accessories
- Perfect for mounting LED fill lights, microphones, or other accessories to the hot shoe of the camera
- Shoe mount and 1/4″ mount
- The perfect companion for the Explorer AX-RGB AuraRGB and Explorer AX-LED915 AuraLED 915
- Lightweight at only 100g (0.22lbs)
The discount will be automatically applied
when the item is added to cart.
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your item.
🇦🇺 Shipped from Australia
The Explorer AX-01 Aura Explorer Mini Ball Head is a lightweight mini ball head with a shoe mount that allows accessories to be mounted to a camera, video setup, quick release plate, or a small tabletop tripod. Weighing just 100g (0.22lbs), the Explorer Mini Ball Head is perfect for mounting LED fill lights, microphones, or other accessories to the camera’s hot shoe while allowing full movement of the ball head for perfect directional placement.
The AX-01 has a 1/4 inch mount on the bottom (remove the shoe mount), allowing it to be mounted to any 1/4″ tripod or quick release plate. The Explorer AX-01 Aura Explorer Mini Ball Head also includes a 90-degree notch, which allows for multiple position adjustments. The mini ball head has a tilting range of 135 degrees, a panning range of a full 360 degrees, and a panning lock to secure its position.
|Packaged Weight||0.15 kg|
|Packaged Dimensions||7.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 cm|
|Base Diameter (mm)|
|Ball Diameter (mm)|
|Product Weight (kg)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.