Explorer EX-EXPMONO Carbon Fibre Monopod
$199.00 inc. GST
- Lightweight and compact carbon fibre monopod
- Durable and long-lasting grip
- Weighs 400g (14.11oz)
- Extends up to 1650mm (64.9″) height
- Twist-lock leg sections that can be loosened with half a turn
- Carbon fibre build provides high strength to weight ratio
- Support up to 7kg (15.4lbs) load capacity
- 5 extendable sections with rotating leg locks
- Multiple shooting heights with leg adjustments
- Includes wrist strap
BLACK FRIDAY 15% OFF SALE
The discount will be automatically applied when the item is added to cart.
In Stock 🇦🇺
🇦🇺 Shipped from Australia
Ensure you have a stable, compact, lightweight, and portable platform for your camera anywhere you travel with the Explorer EX-EXPMONO Carbon Fibre Monopod. The EX-EXPMONO carbon fibre monopod is perfect for stabilizing DSLR or mirrorless cameras with telephoto lenses. Loads up to 7kg (15.4 lbs) are supported. The 10 layer carbon fibre tubing provides high strength and stability while weighing just 400g (14.11 oz). The twist-lock leg section makes it fast to unlock and lock with a half-turn action. The Reversible 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16 screw-on mounting plate enables the attachment of virtually any camera, camcorder, or head.
The included wrist strap and textured rubber grip make handling easy and secure. Included is a metal spike and rubber foot so traction is ensured on all surfaces.
The five-section leg can be extended to a maximum height of 1650mm (64.9″). the rubber textured leg locks keep the sections secure and locked. The EX-EXPMONO comes with a storage pouch for protection while not in use.
|Packaged Weight||0.7 kg|
|Packaged Dimensions||51 × 7 × 7 cm|
|Product Weight (kg)|
|Folded Length (cm)|
|Maximum Height (cm)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.